Monday, May 9, 2011

What a wonderful Mother's day!

May 9, 2011


Happy mothers day! It was sure awesome being able to talk with you yesterday. I can’t even believe how fast the time passed by. I was trying to keep track of time but I looked and it was 5:30 and I looked again and it was 5:50 haha. So, just so you know I didn’t get changed!!!! I’m still here with Elder Preece but the two other missionaries that were here with us before were taken out so we now have both area's again. So we sure have our work set out for us. This morning we sent off all of the elders that had changes went and got breakfast and good old McDonalds and did a little shopping at Wal-Mart. Since then we have been deep cleaning our house. They left quite the mess in their rooms haha. We are almost done though. I don’t know if I told you, but tomorrow we are all giving a present to our mothers by contacting 15,000 people tomorrow as a mission. In order to do it we are going to go to a place where there are alot of people and every missionary is going to contact 100 people. So that should be a pretty fun activity. Other than that this next week should be pretty normal. I’m way excited that I'll be able to be here for Fernando’s baptism (by the way in the pictures I attached he’s the man standing next to me). It was way cool as well, yesterday I called Elder Smith from McCammon because he is a secretary right now. Anyways when I called him he was talking to his mom on the phone so he put the 2 phones together so I talked to his mom for a few minutes. So that was pretty cool. Well, I just figured I would tell you that I love you alot and I really enjoyed talking to you on the phone yesterday. You all keep me going :)



Alma 56:47-48 They doubted not their mothers knew it. This mother’s day I’m sure that all the missionaries are thinking the same thing. We are here where ever we are because of what our mothers have taught us.
Love you mom!



The Garbage man





Not sure if this wiring is up to code! 
Good thing all these houses down here are made of cement!



Deep Cleaning after the other companionship left


Knee deep water in the streets after a "Crazy" rainstorm







Paola's family (where we made our Mother's day calls from)

Fernando

No comments: