February 27, 2012
Yeehaw!!
Haha well officially I have completed my 2 years as a missionary haha. We had an awesome baptism though on Saturday. Both Francisco and Rosario got baptized and there was a good turnout of members as well. It was pretty complicated though because Rosario has a phobia of the water so it took like 6 tries to get her baptized. It took alot of prayer but she finally did it. They are a really awesome family though and are already really excited to go get sealed in a year.
As well on Saturday some of the missionaries decided to give me a going away present and they egged me haha. It was actually really gross haha. But yeah it was a great week. Sorry I don´t have too much to say or I won´t be able to tell you anything on Thursday haha. But yesterday I came to Leon and ate dinner with Jesus and Maria and Denise. They are doing way good and Jesus is the teacher of the Gospels Principles class. So that was pretty awesome haha. Today I’m going to go with Elder Stowman, his parents, and Elder Preece to San Luis to visit our converts. I should be coming back on Wednesday and then off to the races on Thursday ;) I´m excited to see you all keep going strong and know that I love every one of you!!
Love
Elder Price
Francisco and Rosario baptism

No comments:
Post a Comment