Monday, February 14, 2011

A long day of transfers…

February 14, 2011



Hola ya’ll sorry but I honestly have like no time this week. We had changes today and since we were zone leaders we have been in the bus station pretty much all day trying to get people to there different areas and also receive them when they come. This week has been an absolutely amazing week though and I wish I had time to give more detail because it was awesome. We had alot of success and had 12 people go to church and they are all really awesome. They were all dressed like they were members and most of the members at first thought they were members. It was really cool because one of the ladies that went bought a triple combination at the end of church and we never even taught her the first lesson! We brought 2 families of 4 people each and then some investigators from part member families came. We were witnesses for the wedding of the guy who went to church last week and we are going to baptize him on Saturday. He wants it to be a surprise for his wife though so we are going to just "invite" them to a supposed baptism of other people but really it will be of his and his wife will be really surprised. I seriously can’t tell you how cool the week was though. We worked so hard and I have blisters on my feet and we had to wake up at 5:30 to get everyone to church but it was totally worth it :) Something else that happened is that they split our area in half so now we are living with 2 more missionaries and one of them is none other than Elder Sanchez my companion from Jesus Maria haha. So this is going to be like the 3rd time we have lived in the same house. It will be good though because the area was huge and there was no way we could cover the whole area by ourselves. Well just know that all is good here in San Luis and I’m just loving it here.

3 Nephi 27:19-20 “And no unclean thing can enter into his kingdom; therefore nothing entereth into his rest save it be those who have washed their garments in my blood, because of their faith, and the repentance of all their sins, and their faithfulness unto the end. Now this is the commandment: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day.”
This is a scripture I like to use when I challenge people to baptism. It’s pretty straightforward about what we have to do if we want to go to heaven.

Love ya all,
Elder Price

No comments: