December 19, 2011
Well I’ve got some bad news for you all.... we don`t get to call for Christmas.........But the good news is we get to skype!!! So I’m not really sure how it works but we were planning on doing it at like 5 pm here on the 24th so that would be like 4 pm your time. I`m going to get it all figured out later with the account and everything but just be close to the comp. So that I can tell you if we are having technical difficulties. So yeah that`ll be interesting especially with the haircut I just got. A sister here in the ward pretty much shaved my head haha so I kind of look like a goof ball. But this last week was kind of rough here with all the parties and stuff. When it comes to Christmas people go all out here haha. We are teaching this new guy we found that is the dad of some less active teenagers and he accepted a baptismal date for the 3rd of January and is really excited about learning more. He went to the ward Christmas party and everything but he didn`t get up on time to get to church. (we have church at 830 am) but he`s reading the BOM. Sorry I’m kind of rushed right now but we`ll get 45 minutes to talk on Saturday until then, love ya all
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” I love this scripture because it shows the ultimate gift that God has given us, His own Son. We can`t give him back anything comparable to what he did but we can be obedient to his commandments and that`s how he`ll know we love him..
Love, Elder Price
No comments:
Post a Comment