Monday, December 5, 2011

Cambios!!!

Monday, December 5, 2011 10:23 AM
Cambios!!!
Hello family,
Well, change is something constant haha and the winds of change blew once again here in the mission.  Looks like I’m going to Irapuato!!! It´s a smaller city about an hour away from here about the size of Boise I think.  I´m going to finish training an elder that has 1 change in the mission and will also be district leader over 5 companionships so it doesn´t look like I’ll be getting less busy haha.  I’m really excited though because the zone of Irapuato has a reputation for being a really awesome city for missionary work.  Also, Elder Smith is going to be my zone leader which is pretty cool.  I´ve got some mixed feelings going on though because I loved being here in Leon with Elder Cruz so that will be sad to leave all the people that I’ve come to love in the ward. 
 We had a good last week together though.  Luis and Claudia are still progressing and should be getting married this week and getting baptized the next week.  Also we picked up a really cool investigator as well named Eva.  She is the mom of a recent convert that was baptized in a different ward that actually lives in our ward (it´s a long story and has to do with other missionaries robbing our area haha.  She accepted a baptismal date for the 17th and went to a baptism that the other companionship in the ward had. 
 Today was quite the day for us.  We woke up at 3:30 to take everyone to the airport which was a problem because I was packing until like 11:30 so I’m pretty tired haha.  In a few minutes we are going to take off to Irapuato.  I´m actually going to be in a Trio for like a week with Elder Scott (the assistant before me) until he finishes his mission.  So this should be a really good week. Sorry but I’ve got to fly!! Love you all.
 3 Nephi 5:6 “Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.”    This is my mission and I know that this is what I was called for.  I love this work and know it´s true.
 Love,
Elder Price

No comments: