Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

Hola family, well this will be a really short letter this week because I don't really have too much to say. Not too much happened since Friday. It was really awesome to talk on the phone with all of you all. Christmas was really good though. I absolutely loved my package so thanks to everyone that was involved. I made us some really good brownies Saturday night and my companion loved them. Brownies are not too common down here haha. Apparently as well beef jerky is not too popular either. I gave some to my companion and he did not like it at all haha. I guess more for me haha. Sunday was a pretty lonely day at church because almost everyone in the ward is from different parts of Mexico so we only had like 60 people in sacrament meeting and we usually have like 130 haha. The branch in Pabellon was worse though. They started sacrament meeting with 3 people and finished with only 17 people. It'll be nice to get back into the normal swing of things though. The past week was pretty hard to work normally because of all the distractions. Well I honestly really do not have anything else to say so just know I love you all!!!

2 Nephi 9:21 “He cometh into the world that he may save all men if they will hearken unto his voice; for behold, he suffereth the pains of all men, yea, the pains of every living creature, both men, women, and children, who belong to the family of Adam.” In this time of the year we all need to remember the importance of why Christ came. He literally came to save us and all we need to do is keep his commandments, repent, and get baptized and we will be saved.

Love you all!!!
Elder Price

No comments: